The family and I went to Temple Square to look at the beautiful lights. We parked a few blocks away so that we could ride the UTA train with the kids. They loved it! The lights were so beautiful, I thought as we were there how lucky we are that we live close enough to it that we could come every year to see them and feel the spirit as we watched the nativity show.
3 comments:
Grandma
said...
Oh Danna I am continually so proud of you. A wonderful BLOG today and such good pictures. You guys are so photogenic. And what a great birthday, What a thoughtful husband. Way to go Tyler!!! oxoxox
I miss you! wahhhhhh...please call the waaambulance! I have never seen the lights at temple square but here its worth a trip up. We saw the mesa temple lights the other night....purrrrrty!:)
3 comments:
Oh Danna I am continually so proud of you. A wonderful BLOG today and such good pictures. You guys are so photogenic. And what a great birthday, What a thoughtful husband. Way to go Tyler!!! oxoxox
That looks like fun!
I miss you! wahhhhhh...please call the waaambulance! I have never seen the lights at temple square but here its worth a trip up. We saw the mesa temple lights the other night....purrrrrty!:)
Post a Comment