Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hide and seek

The moment that I even thought of putting up Christmas decorations I also realized that I would have to be constantly telling the kids and the cat to stop playing with them. Sure enough when they were up they became toys. after awhile the kids have stopped but not the cat. He likes to climb the tree. In many ways having a kitten is similar to having a puppy. I have not been able to get a picture of the cat in the tree cause he jumps out as soon as he see that I see him. Where we have the tree is up against the wall and the sofa, Brooklyn has found a great hiding place, she crawls into a small opening to a perfect size place next to the tree. It's sort of hard to explain. One time when I told her it was time for her nap she when there and it took me a while to find her.



Birds eye view

View from how she get in it.

No comments: