Friday, December 11, 2009

update

I apologize for not being better at updating this, but here is a quick recap of our life. Luke had a birthday he turned 5! The poor guys ended up getting a high fever that day so we had to cancel his birthday party.Our thanksgiving was really good, we had a smiley dinner the weekend before Thanksgiving filled with yummy food, good company and fun games. Then on Thanksgiving we went to Ty's parents and had a very relaxing day there. I am finally starting to get over the morning/all day sickness and am enjoying being pregnant. I'm about 17 weeks. It has been fun being pregnant with Terra and chances are the timing will not be the same again. I had a birthday on Wednesday it was so good. I surprised me twice that day, once with breakfast in bed(when I thought he had left to work) and then again at lunch when I went out with his sisters he surprised me with being there and that he had the rest of the day off. The kids kept all there wining and complaining til the next day to make my birthday very stress free.

I got a sewing machine from my father-in-law's mother and am so excited to get started on some projects, my first one is a diaper bag that I actually like. (I'm very picky)

No comments: