Friday, February 12, 2010

Let the house hunting begin..

We are excited to be finally looking for a house. Our plan is to be in our new home before this baby comes at the end of May. We are going to be looking in a couple different cities in Utah from Farmington to West Jordan so we shall see where we end up. Wish us luck that we can find a perfect home for us before the baby!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Good luck! Hope it went well last night!

Kristin B. said...

Yep we will be in the valley. 4th and Sullivan aboust! It didn't hit me till they called today and said it was ours. I didn't want to tell people we ere moving and then not have it happen, so now I can tell people. When do you close and where is the house at? I hope everything works out before the baby.Congrats!