So Luke the other night went to the bathroom in the middle of the night, when he came back(he sleeps on the floor in our room) he seemed a little upset but when I asked him what was wrong he said," nothing" and we both went back to sleep. I'm not sure how much time went by but I woke up to Luke asking me, " Mom where are my pants?" I was a little confused by this question so I repeated it back to him. Yes that was the question so I get up to help him. When I looked down at him I see that he has no pants or underwear. Still confused I went to the bathroom where he left them both and brought them to him and helped him put them on. He then went right back to sleep. I climbed back into bed and after realizing what just happened tried my hardest to hold back the laughter. You can bet that as soon as Tyler was up in the morning I told him what had happened and we both got a good laugh.
1 comment:
That is hilarious! I just keep repeating the "Mom, where are my pants?" and laughing! Kids are hilarious.
Post a Comment