Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ultrasound



Yesterday was our second Ultrasound. I am about 23 weeks and I say about because this ultrasound measured the baby due on the 30th where the other one at the beginning of my pregnancy said I was due the 27th. I have not ever gone to my due dates so I don't think I will this time. Because we have one of each I decided that I wouldn't find out the sex of this one. But when I saw the baby on the screen everything was so real and I just wanted to know more about the baby. The tech asked us one more time if we wanted to know and I couldn't resist, I had to know. So we then found out that we were having another Girl! She is doing good they didn't see any problems. We are so excited for another Girl, I had a permanent smile on my face all day yesterday.I thought we got some really good pics of her, the side profile one at the top is my favorite its so defined even Luke could tell what it was.


Here her legs were crossed, but we were still able to see.


Hand by her face

2 comments:

Mrs. Mom said...

Congrats! Kinda funny that I can't see anything in the gender pic. I'm so used to seeing boy parts and can pick out those in a second!

Grandma said...

Danna we are so happy for you. I was about to email and ask you how you were feeling and decided to check your blog. So happy I did. Hope you are feeling good. oxoxo Grandma Smiley