Tuesday we went down to Terra's house because Katelyn was also coming to salt lake for the day. The kids played and we had some great sister time. Katey did my nails (which look so good, thanks again) and we had tons of girl talk. My dad came by for Lunch which was a wonderful bonus. Luke even asked on our way there if Grandpa Smiley was going to be there and then continued to tell me how awesome and handsome his Grandpa was.
Terra and I were able to have a girls night, good chick flick with cookies and milk. With more playing on Wednesday we all had so much fun, we will definitely have to do it again.
On a side note I needed to something different with my hair so about 2 weeks ago I cut bangs, it took a while getting use to but I love them now.




1 comment:
Love the bangs! Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment