Monday, May 18, 2009



We a had great day filled with Jumping on the tramp with the sprinkler, Popsicle, and of course baking! Yesterday with the 90+ degree weather we had the kids and I went down to Terra's house, The kids of course spent most of the day in swimming suits playing outside.







Terra has a house a cross the street that is for sale and we saw someone there so we went over there to see if we could walk through. When we were in the back yard we saw there was a HUGE rhubarb plant. So we waited until the realtor left and we carefully sneaked back and picked us some Rhubarb! We then made a yummy Strawberry rhubarb crisp. I'm so glad the warm weather is coming!

2 comments:

June Collier said...

I was just thinking about the rhubarb we would pick from the college campus back at the Hancock houses! I miss those times! The rhubarb, grapes and flowers!
Mom

Bethany said...

LOL You guys are so funny!