
I am going to brag in this post. Luke's first term ended, so we got report cards and SEP meetings (parent/teacher conferences). I'm so proud of my little man, he got all 3's on his report card which is like getting all A's. Yesterday we went to his SEP meeting and his teacher had nothing but good things to say about him. The test he did at the end of the term he got 37 out of 40 correct! She said he is such a hard worker and is so kind to everyone, she never has to remind him to be kind.
Being a parent can be hard at times and I always wonder if I'm doing a good job or not, it's always good to hear that I'm doing something right.
Being a parent can be hard at times and I always wonder if I'm doing a good job or not, it's always good to hear that I'm doing something right.

2 comments:
Yeah for luke! That is defin brag worthy! You are a wonderful mamma!
Not at all surprising! You SHOULD be a proud mama!
Post a Comment