Ty and I can not believe that we have a Kindergartner! Monday was his first day, we met his teacher and some of the kids in his class. He is lucky enough to have one of his primary buddies sitting next to him at his table. With summer coming to an end I look back at it and it was an eventful one. We added a new member to our family and with having a new baby around it took the kids some getting use to her. We bought and did a ton of work to our house. Met new friends, we have one of the best wards, when you live in Utah your neighbors are your ward members so we have made quick friendships. Added another new member, the dog. I thought after getting him I would regret it but I haven't, he even gets along with the cat! Now we have our first kid in Grade school! WOW time goes by way too fast. I'm looking forward to this new chapter in our lives. I've been thinking all day today how life is so good for us right now. I'm counting our blessings.
agio patio furniture
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment