View looking East Front of the house
Bedroom 1 Bedroom 2 Backyard-playset
Living Room Bath 1 Bedroom 3
Kitchen
Utility Room
Family Room
Bedroom 4 Bathroom 2
Bedroom 5
We are once again homeowners!!! After a long and frustrating process we have closed on our house. There is alot of work that needs to be done so we are not moving in right away but hope to be done by the end of the month so we can move in before making another payment towards rent. The kids and I have been there all week with the help of Ty's parents also and Ty has the rest of the week off to start the painting.There is alot of cleaning and painting to do the lady we bought it from love the color blue and has different shades of blue in every room, GROSS! Here are the before pictures and I'll put up the afters when its all finished!

1 comment:
Grandpa and I are very happy for you. We like people to have their own homes. Good luck with the painting and such. Be gald to see after pictures. oxoxoxo
Post a Comment