Just a quick update of our life. Started potty training last week with Brooklyn she is doing pretty good. I really hope she can figure the whole thing out before the baby comes. I am coming up on 34 weeks and my body has just about had it. Yesterday we had a baby blessing and a homecoming to go to and I don't even know how many times I was told "you look really pregnant" or " you look about done." It's funny the way people are telling me in a nice way, "you look really big!"
We are still in the closing process of our house, but are still on track to close on the 30Th of April. The home owners now are finishing up the basement right now, we went over Saturday and was able to see the progress. They finished painting and putting up baseboards and carpet comes in this week. I am so EXCITED!!!
We are still in the closing process of our house, but are still on track to close on the 30Th of April. The home owners now are finishing up the basement right now, we went over Saturday and was able to see the progress. They finished painting and putting up baseboards and carpet comes in this week. I am so EXCITED!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment