Monday, March 8, 2010

photos


So one of my new years resolutions was to be better at getting family pictures. I think the last time I did a family photo was two years ago and we didn't end up buying any of them cause they didn't turn out that great. So the other day I took the kids to Target and got their photos done. I think they turned out really cute and it only took us 20 mins! I was impressed. My plan is to do a family photo later this year with the new baby.






5 comments:

Allison said...

They turned out great! Love the one of them together...

webster said...

super cute your kids are so adorable

Breanne said...

so cute! brooklyn is getting so big. defin looks more like a little girl then toddler! miss you!

Kristin B. said...

I can't believe how long it has been since I have seen your family . The kids have grown so much!

Grandma said...

Oh Danna what beautiful kids you and Tyler have. Those are good pictures!!! oxoxoxo Grandma