Monday, July 13, 2009

Summer lovin

We have been having a great summer so far, we live really close to our Rec center that has a really fun swimming area outside. We have been spending most of our days there, it is a great way to use up all of the energy the kids have.





Luke, Ramsey, Brooklyn, and Paisley.




Luke falling asleep in the car after swimming, I don't know how he is comfortable enough to fall asleep.



Also with the thought that our family will be growing soon we thought it would be a good time to get a new car. Both Tyler and I vowed we would never own a van we have actually found how comfortable,and convince it is. It is loaded with all the goodies, DVD player, leather and heated seats, hide-away third row seat. Who knows maybe I will never want anything else but a van.


3 comments:

webster said...

family growing?? are you having a baby??

Bethany said...

That's what I was going to ask. I still have to overcome my fear of mini-vans. Can't have anymore kids without the switch so for now we're NOT growing. But I've decided that when we do get one, it's going to be red. If I'm going to get one I might as well go all out right?

Hansen Family said...

Not yet but we are preparing for one.