Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Stages


So anyone who has kids know that they go through different stages, and since all kids are different siblings will go through different ones. Right now I am experiencing one with Brooklyn that I never did with Luke. Brooklyn will not keep her pants on. It starts out that she will just wear them unbuttoned and a few minutes later they are off. Then to add to it she is going through those "terrible twos" so it is not even worth the fight to get them back on and try to keep them on. So my solution is dresses, some days we still fight the battle (when it is snowing) but is working.
I am not sure what Luke is doing in the background.

1 comment:

Mrs. Mom said...

At least she'll keep her shirt on! Nolan won't wear ANYTHING (except undies). I've given up trying to fight it, the battle was too much. He's fine wearing clothes out of the house, but for whatever reason will strip as soon as we walk in the door at home. I keep hoping he'll grow out of it but it's been going on for almost 2 years now!