Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Family Plans

Because it is no fun for me to make a post with out pictures here are some cute ones of the kids.




With Tyler not being able to find a good job here in Pocatello, we have decided that it would be the best thing for us if we move back you Utah. The move will be coming up quick, around the 16th of Feb. We will be living back in Bountiful. Hopefully there we will be able to find a job. Thank you all for all the thoughts and prayers for us.

3 comments:

Kristin B. said...

I'm sorry things are not working out there. I know you won't miss the smell. I will keep you in my prayers that things will work out wonderfully for you.

Mrs. Mom said...

Good luck with your move. I hope that Tyler can find a great job, and quickly!

Amber Welch said...

Brookey looks so stinkin cute! She is such a doll. Ashlyn has been jabberin about "Loop" all day. I think they had a good time this weekend ;)