Tuesday, October 21, 2008

pumpkin carving.







Last night for family night we carved our pumpkins. This is one of my favorite parts of Halloween, we all had a lot of fun. Luke was a little grossed out by taking out the insides at first. If you can't tell Luke's is a bat face, I like his the best.

3 comments:

webster said...

i cant' get over how dang cute your kids are!!...and how much they remind me of gibson (sorry, you probabbly get sick of hearing that)

Kristin B. said...

Looks like so much fun. Oh when will I get to do something halloween related. Hope you are having a wonderful autumn.

Leslie said...

I know I say this on every post but I MISS YOU GUYS!! The pumpkins look great. I need to get on the ball and get ours done. The kids are adorable as usual. Have a Happy Halloween!