I have never heard of this tagging idea but I was tagged by Leslie, this is cute and creative. So here it goes....
What I was doing 10 years ago.
So 10 years ago I was only 13 so I will do 5 years ago..
1. I just graduated High school .
2. Moved to Utah.
3. I met Tyler, and we had our first date on the 26th of October.
4. Working at Olive Garden and Red Robin.
5. Living with my Dad
5 Things on my to-do list today..
1. Clean house.
2. Get Brooklyn's prescription filled.
3. Call about insurance.
4. Fix my family dinner
5. Do my spotlight for relief society
5 favorite snacks..
1. Any kind of sour candy.
2. Nutragrain bars.
3. Oreos and milk.
4. Ice cream Dibs.
5. Fruit.
5 jobs I have had..
1. Shari's restaurant.
2. Olive Garden.
3. Red Robin.
4. Mountain madness soap co.
5. Stay-at-home mom.
What would I do with a million dollars..
1. Pay tithing.
2. Buy a house.
3. Buy my dream car.
4. Take a tropical vacation.
5. Invest the rest.
5 Things that made me laugh this week..
1. Luke wearing Brooklyn's pants
2. Brooklyn trying to sing along with the Mamma Mia soundtrack.
3. Some of the conversations I had with Anna.
4. Stories from Conference.
5.Playing racquetball with Tyler.
5 people I tagged to answer these questions..
Whitney, Breanne, Jenae, Genevieve, Kristen B.
agio patio furniture
5 years ago

1 comment:
Cute!! You should tell Terra to start a blog
Post a Comment