



Saturday we spent all day with dad, we went to the zoo. It was alot of fun mostly cause I was with my dad. Gib also came with us and did a great job capturing the day with pictures. There are so many so I just did my favorites. Brooklyn and my Dad really bonded on this trip, it was so cute watching them together. I also put up some nice pictures of my dad and us kids minus Shane.
What a wonderful trip we all had. It is good to be home and to get back in to our routines and to see our wonderful husband and dad. :)




3 comments:
Danna, I am so glad you had a great time visiting your family. I love your blog! Keep those pictures coming.
Looks like fun! You guys are missed! We just started a blog, so you will have to check it out, you can see pictures of Macie there!
It has been a while since I read your blog. Those pictures were so good. Danna I would love one of all of you love you oxoxox
Post a Comment